Skylink Terms and Conditions
Our terms and conditions are straight forward and should not cause offence, please read carefully and by using our services you fully
agree to be bound by them.
We are here to provide a quality shuttle service at the best possible price taking into account the high
cost of vehicle purchase, maintenance, fuel, toll road charges, insurance, operators license, and drivers wages etc in South Africa.
We regret that we can not accept telephonic bookings because mistakes can be made by doing so, in order to get the full picture all
bookings have to be made by e - mail to authenticate the booking.
2. All bookings must be made at least five days in advance of the
3 .A luggage trailer is a compulsory requirement where four and more passengers are travelling, This is additional to
any special tariff's advertised.
4. No bookings will be accepted where any part of the trip to either Sun City or the Pilanesberg National Park has to be carried out
during the hours of darkness on the R 556 section of road, the reason being is this section of road is hazardous which could lead
to accidents occuring which could lead to injuries to passengers.
5. All quotations are in South African Rand and are approximate and
maybe subjected to additional airport parking costs and entrance costs to the final destination or fuel increases.
6. It is the responsability
of the hirer to ensure that all passengers obey any lawful instruction given by the driver.
7. Children must remain seated at all times
and safety belts must be worn by all passengers including children.
8. No loud music is permitted this only causes distraction to the
9. Skylink is a long distance operator, and we do not carry out short haul transfers, i.e. form the airports to local addresses
like Sandton City
hotels these short haul transfers are carried out by local taxi operators.
10. Skylink is an independent private company
and is in no way associated with UBER.
11. Skylink does not enter into organizing transfers for clients in other cities i.e. Cape Town,
Durban, Port Elizabeth etc this is the sole responsability of the individual clients to organize themselves, we will how ever offer
advice on which shuttles are reliable and safe and we will provide their e-mail addresses.
12. All transfers are direct from point
A to point B.
13. No stopping on route for shopping etc unless prior arrangments have been agreed.
14. Stopping for shopping will only
be permitted provided the vehicle does not have to go off route and for a maximum period of fifteen minutes.
15. Where a shuttle is
requested after hours i.e. begining before 06:00 am or ending after 06:00 pm a levy of 20% will be added to tariff.
16. All shuttles
are operated totally on a private basis at clients convenience. ( no sharing )
17. Where payment by E.F.T. has been agreed it must
be deposited at least ten working days before departure in order that it can be verified by our bank
a 2.5% Bank handling fee
must be added to the tariff where it is a local deposit and a 5% Bank handling fee must be added if it is a foreign transaction.
Our preferred method of payment is by cash in South African Rand to our driver before departure, against an offical invoice.
will only be confirmed when we receive all travel details i.e. Name of person making the booking inc mobile number, Airline and flight
numbers, country of departure, time of arrival at O R Tambo or Lanseria International Airports, or other collection point, your destination,
number of adults, amount of luggage, number of children under three years of age, child seat required
Return collection time, collection
point, return destination, i.e. airport, hotel or private address.
20. Clients are respectfully requested to have sufficent cash with
them in South African Rand to pay the agreed tariff to the driver, as he can't be expected to divert off route to search for A.T.M.
cash points, There are many A.T.M cash points at the Airports including foreign exchange agencies which clients are encouraged to
use before departure.
21. We do not have the facilities to accept payments by Credit Cards due to the high banking charges imposed
upon us by the South African banks..
22. In the event where a one way transfer is requested to what ever destination say for instance
( Sun City ). skylink can't guarantee a return booking unless it was made at the time along with the original booking.
should ensure that they have sufficient medical insurance cover when coming to visit South Africa to be used in the event of an accident
24. All Tariffs are applicable for one way transfer, return transfers equals tariff X 2
25. Requests for one way transfers
from Sun City or Pilanesberg Lodges must be paid timeously in advance via E.F.T. to our bank and verified.
26. Written quotations
will be supplied upon full trip itenary.